An active family-friendly holiday camp, awarded with the title “The Best Slovenian Camp 2017”, lies in the heart of the Upper Savinja Valley.
Active vacation next to Savinja River
Camp Menina is an ideal holiday spot for sports, suitable for all generations. It lies beside the Alpine River Savinja, away from roads and traffic, surrounded by forest. In the camp guests can relax during the summer months in a natural lake, featuring several water games for children. For active holidays the camp offers many additional activities, an adrenaline park, rafting, bellyaking, canyoning , cycling, hiking and more. Welcome to a small paradise in the heart of the Upper Savinja Valley.
Camp Menina has received the Green Key environmental certificate. The Green Key is the leading standard of Excellence in the field of environmental responsibility and sustainable development in tourism.
- Houses: mobile homes, wooden houses, eco houses (made from resourced wood), house from large wooden logs, hostel.
- Beds: all houses have at least two bedrooms, all houses have at least 4 beds some with a couple of extra beds.
- Restaurant: inside the camp.
- Culinary Specialties: žlinkrofi dumplings, zgornjesavinjski želodec, pizzas, grilled meats.
- Conference Rooms: team building programs for businesses
- Additional Offers: wi-fi, baby sitting services, bike rentals, sauna, rafting, adrenaline park, bellyaking, canyoning
- Location: right beside Savinja River, away from main roads situated in the forest