The Hostel at Ljubno ob Savinji is a great base for exploring the Upper Savinja Valley. It operates within the family-run Guest House Pevc. In addition to accommodation, they offer a wide range of typical Savinja dishes and the possibility of organizing seminars.
HOSTEL LJUBNO – GOSTIŠČE PEVC
Loke 16, 3333 Ljubno ob Savinji
t: 00386 (0)3 839 45 30
m: 00386 (0)31 411 666
There are two hostel rooms with separate bathrooms, rooms with four and two beds as well as five private rooms. The facility has a large summer terrace restaurant, air-conditioned dining room for 50 people, equipped for seminars and a cozy farmhouse for 18 people, where celebrations and catering are organized for small closed groups.
no images were found
- Rooms: 1x four bed, 1x double, 2x twin, 2x triple.
- Beds: 20
- Restaurant: Traditional restaurant and a la carte.
- Culinary Specialties: Zgornjesavinjski želodec, žlinkrofi, cheese dumplings, veal leg
- Conference Rooms: accommodation for 50 people
- Additional Offers: wi-fi, free bike rental, TIC
- Location: along the main road Celje-Logar Valley, 100m from the river Savinja, surrounded by the picturesque pre-alpine hills of the Savinja Alps.