Over 60 years of tradition, the guest house offers overnight stays in private rooms with boarding options. The restaurant serves typical homemade Upper Savinja dishes.
Loke 16, 3333 Ljubno ob Savinji
Featuring a 60-year family tradition, the guest offers a variety of daily home-cooked meals and offers on-site accommodations in private rooms. There are two double, two triple and one four-bed rooms and two hostel rooms with separate bathrooms. The facility has a large summer terrace restaurant, air-conditioned dining room for 50 people, equipped for seminars and a cozy farmhouse for 18 people, where celebrations and catering are organized for small closed groups.
- Rooms: 2x double bed, 2x triple bed, 1x four bed
- Beds: 14
- Restaurant: Traditional restaurant and a la carte
- Culinary Specialties: Zgornjesavinjski želodec, žlinkrofi, cheese dumplings, veal leg
- Conference Rooms: accommodation for 50 people
- Additional Offers: wi-fi, free bike rental, TIC
- Location: along the main road Celje-Logar Valley, 100m from the river Savinja, surrounded by the picturesque pre-alpine hills of the Savinja Alps.