The Hostel at Ljubno ob Savinji is a great base for exploring the Upper Savinja Valley. It operates within the family-run Guest House Pevc. In addition to accommodation, they offer a wide range of typical Savinja dishes and the possibility of organizing seminars.
HOSTEL LJUBNO – GOSTIŠČE PEVC
Loke 16, 3333 Ljubno ob Savinji
There are two hostel rooms with separate bathrooms, rooms with four and two beds as well as five private rooms. The facility has a large summer terrace restaurant, air-conditioned dining room for 50 people, equipped for seminars and a cozy farmhouse for 18 people, where celebrations and catering are organized for small closed groups.
- Rooms: 1x four bed, 1x double, 2x twin, 2x triple.
- Beds: 20
- Restaurant: Traditional restaurant and a la carte.
- Culinary Specialties: Zgornjesavinjski želodec, žlinkrofi, cheese dumplings, veal leg
- Conference Rooms: accommodation for 50 people
- Additional Offers: wi-fi, free bike rental, TIC
- Location: along the main road Celje-Logar Valley, 100m from the river Savinja, surrounded by the picturesque pre-alpine hills of the Savinja Alps.