Butique four star hotel with business facilities, Alpine Eco Wellness and Ayurvedic massage treatment.
Logarska dolina 10, 3335 Solčava
t: 00386 (0)38392300
Hotel Plesnik offers an escape into pure nature of the Logarska Valley. It is a family hotel with more than 80 years of tradition in the industry. It is a member of the Convention Bureau and the Association for Hiking and Biking. It continuously follows global trends, while preserving its integration into nature and the local environment. There are conference halls with high speed internet connection and all related equipment. Unspoiled nature and a quality experience are priorities and after the renovation of 2017 guests can enjoy the Alpine Eco Wellness with saunas, indoor whirlpool, outdoor natural pool and lounge with views of the Kamnik-Savinja Alps. A range of Ayurvedic massages and treatments are available for those who care for your body and soul.
The hotel has already been visited by many eminent guests such as Josip Broz Tito, King Alexander and King of England George V.
- Rooms: ¼, 3/1, 28/2
- Beds: 63
- Restaurant: main – up to 100 people, Hunting lodge – up to 70 people
- Culinary Specialties: crispy beef, wild game with pepper, trout by Logarska, cheese from the farm Ploder, homemade Savinjski želodec (dried meet specialty) and beef salami, buckwheat soufflé
- Conference Rooms: up to 100 people (cinema layout)
- Additional Offers: wifi, bike rental, Ayurvedic massages and treatment, yoga, mediation, pilates, savna programs programi
- Location: Logarska dolina 10, 3335 Solčava