Craftsmen and artisansOver time, Mozirje has developed into a craft center. The business flourished for innkeepers and merchants, especially during fairs, when many sellers and buyers came to Mozirje. Many old photographs, documents and interesting objects tell stories about:
- how people of Mozirje and the area lived and dressed;
- market administration;
- religious life;
- First World War;
- crafts, economy, and education;
- culture and sports.
360 degree photographsPhotograph 1 Photograph 2 Photograph 3 Photograph 4 Photograph 5
Aleksander Videčnik CollectionAleksander Videčnik Collection features old documents, bill notes, prayer books, Mohor’s Family book, Cankar’s works published by Lavoslav Schwentner, books describing Upper Savinja Valley, and Videčnik’s diary and other works.
Hours – Collection Mozirje and Mozirjani
- Tuesday, Thursday: 9 – 12 ure,
- Wednesday, Friday: 15 – 18 ure,
- Monday, CLOSED,
- for groups: by arrangement.
Price – Collection Mozirje and Mozirjani
- adult: 2,50 €
- youth: 1,50 €
- groups: 2,00 €
- To arrange a guided tour for groups, please call or write an email.