Enrich your weekend with experiences in Savinja! Get to know the heritage, feel the power of nature and the local hospitality. Experience something new every day.
Everyday brings something new
Monday – take a guided tour around Solčava and a Sensory Path in Rečica
Tuesday – visit the Timber Rafting Exhibition, take a tour of the blooming herb garden and learn about old crafts
Wednesday – awaken the senses in the herbal garden or find inspiration in the Velenje Gallery
THURSDAY – take a guided tour of the museum collection Mozirje and Mozirjani, visit the Village of Old Crafts in Luče or take the Wine Tourist Trail in Šmartno ob Paki. Test out your manual skills at a felting workshop!
FRIDAY – take a tour of Villa Mayer or the herbal garden, go on a guided tour of Logarska valley, visit the Timber Rafting Exhibition, or take a boat tour on Lake Velenje
SATURDAY – take a guided tour of the Village of Old Crafts in Luče, visit the wild Snow Cave, take a tour of Bohačev toplar in Nazarje, or take a boat ride on Lake Velenje, experience local stories and a tea party in Gornji Grad
SUNDAY – visit the wild Snow Cave, Žager mill and Repo Wall or attend the family day in Velenje
- from 08:00 to 16:00: LJUBNO OB SAVINJI: Ljubno Museum Collection (Foršt 6), Tickets: adults: 5 €, preschoolers: free, school children: 4 €; Mondays closed. Tuesdays – Fridays: 8:00 -16:00; Saturdays, Sundays, Holidays: 9:00 – 13:00.
- from 09:00 to 19:00: MOZIRJE: Mozirski Gaj Flower Park, Tickets: adults 8 €, children (3 – 6 years) 2€, children (7 – 15 years) 4€, students 6€
- from 09:00 to 17:00: MOZIRJE: Eyperience Blossoming Mozirje with Gaja the Bee (a tour of the old market square with a tablet app), TIC Mozirje
- from 09:00 to 17:00: NAZARJE: Museum of Forestry and Timber, Castle Vrbovec, Tickets: adults: 4€, preschoolers: free, school children: 2€; Mondays closed.
- from 08:00 to 16:00: SOLČAVA: Center Rinka (Solčava 29)
– Permanent Exhibition and Multimedia Presentation »Solčavsko – A Walk into the Lap of the Kamnik – Savinja Alps«, Tickets: 3€, guided tour: 5 € (prior reservation for guided tour is mandatory; call: +386 3839 07 10)
– Guided Tour of the Permanent Exhibition together with the Exhibition of middle triasic fossils, a butterfly collection, and rura. Tickets: 7€ (prior reservation is mandatory)
- from 9:00 to 17:00: ŠOŠTANJ: Leather-craft Museum of Slovenia (Primorska cesta 6), Tickets: adults: 4 €, children, students, retirees: 6€; Mondays closed.
- from 10:00 to 18.00: VELENJE: Museum Velenje, Velenje Castle, Tickets: adults: 4 €, children: 3 €; Mondays closed.
- from 15:00 to 20:00: VELENJE: Boat Ride on Velenje Lake, Tickets: adults: 8 €, children: 6 €; prior reservation is mandatory; call: +386 31 887 751)
- from 9:00 to 16:30: VELENJE: Coal Mining Museum of Slovenia, Tickets: adults: 20 €, children, students: 17 €, seniors: 19 €; Mondays and Sundays closed; prior reservation is mandatory; call: +386 31 752 418)
The organizers of the activities reserve the right to make changes in the program and the course of events. The information provided is informative. Before visiting the events, you must check the actuality and accuracy of the information with the organizers. RA SAŠA is not responsible for the accuracy of the information given.