Enrich your weekend with experiences in Savinja! Get to know the heritage, feel the power of nature and the local hospitality. Experience something new every day.
Everyday brings something new
Monday – take a guided tour around Solčava and a Sensory Path in Rečica
Tuesday – visit the Timber Rafting Exhibition, take a tour of the blooming herb garden and learn about old crafts
Wednesday – awaken the senses in the herbal garden or find inspiration in the Velenje Gallery
THURSDAY – take a guided tour of the museum collection Mozirje and Mozirjani, visit the Village of Old Crafts in Luče or take the Wine Tourist Trail in Šmartno ob Paki. Test out your manual skills at a felting workshop!
FRIDAY – take a tour of Villa Mayer or the herbal garden, go on a guided tour of Logarska valley, visit the Timber Rafting Exhibition, or take a boat tour on Lake Velenje
SATURDAY – take a guided tour of the Village of Old Crafts in Luče, visit the wild Snow Cave, take a tour of Bohačev toplar in Nazarje, or take a boat ride on Lake Velenje, experience local stories and a tea party in Gornji Grad
SUNDAY – visit the wild Snow Cave, Žager mill and Repo Wall or attend the family day in Velenje
- from 09:00 to 19:00: MOZIRJE: Mozirski Gaj Flower Park, Tickets: adults 7 €, children (3 – 6 years) 2€, children (7 – 15 years) 4€, students 6€
- from 09:00 to 17:00: MOZIRJE: Eyperience Blossoming Mozirje with Gaja the Bee (a tour of the old market square with a tablet app)
- from 09:00 to 17:00: NAZARJE: Museum of Forestry and Timber, Castle Vrbovec, Tickets: adults: 4€, preschoolers: free, school children 2€, Mondays closed
- at 15:00: SOLČAVA: Permanent Exhibition and Multimedia Presentation »Solčavsko – A Walk into the Lap of the Kamnik – Savinja Alps« Tickets: 3,5€ (together with the Exhibition of middle triasic fossils, a butterfly collection, rural garden and products from felt, 5€)
- from 9:00 to 17:00: ŠOŠTANJ: Leather-craft Museum of Slovenia (Primorska cesta 6), Tickets: 4 €; Mondays closed.
- from 10:00 to 18:00: VELENJE: Museum Velenje, Velenje Castle, Tickets: adults 4 € ;children 3 €; Mondays closed.
- From 15:00 to 20:00: VELENJE: Boat Ride on Velenje Lake, Tickets: 6 €/person; prior reservation is mandatory; call: +386 31/887 751)
HOLIDAY EXPERIENCES OF SAVINJSKA (PDF FOR PRINT)
Adventure organizers reserve the right to make changes to the curse and the program and the course. The information provided is for information only. Before visiting the experience, be sure to check the accuracy of the data with the contractors. Development Agency RA-SAŠA, is not responsible for the accuracy of the information provided.