Beautiful winter ambience of the Kamnik-Savinja Alps created by a unique landscape and well-organized ski trails attracts to the Savinja Valley.
The Golte Ski Centre will delight skiers and snowboarders with 12 km of ski slopes, while beginners can gain experiences on smaller ski resorts in Luče, Gornji Grad or Zavodnja pri Šoštanju.
Ski Center Golte
Very popular ski resort Golte in Savinjska Valley has been awarded several times as the best ski resort in Slovenia for its skiing trails. It offers unforgettable views of the Savinja Valley and the Kamnik-Savinja Alps.
Why choose Golte Ski Resort?
- ski slope access with the cable car Žekovec or on the asphalted panoramic mountain road;
- trails: 12km, 50ha, altitude 1000m – 1600m;
- track difficulty: 4,4km blue, 7,4km red and one kilometre of black trails (EU slope ratings);
- Golte ski school and children’s programs – Beli Zajec Association
- hotel ****, apartments, wellness, business tourism, ski service, ski equipment rental