An opportunity to be active or rest in unspoiled nature with a beautiful view of Mrzla gora.
Tourist farm Gradišnik is situated in Logarska Valley and it is the first farm in Matkov kot and the only one that sits by the main road. A farm full of positive energy offers home made food, overnight accommodations and archery. It is an excellent starting point for excursions or relaxation in the arms of the mountains. It is on this farm where beloved Sestavljena polka, a Slovenian music hit echoes regularly, sung by Karli Gradišnik.
- Rooms: 2 double beds and 2 studio apartments for 4 people
- Beds: 12
- Restaurant: yes, on the terrace
- Culinary Specialties: cream mushroom soup, homemade cold cuts, hruševi žlinkrofi (dumplings), wild game goulash
- Conference Rooms: no
- Additional Offers: wifi, crossbow rental, parking
- Location: far away from city noise 920 m above seal level in the arm of the mountains, 8 km from Solčava, 2.5 km away from the entrance to the Logarska Valley landscape park.