A green corner on the doorstep of the Upper Savinja Valley. & Nbsp;
<! – more ->
The Lesjak tourist farm is in an excellent location in the village of Šmihel nad Mozirjem. It is surrounded by meadows and forests and is ideal for enjoying privacy and peace. You can opt for a delicious Sunday lunch or a longer break in one of the comfortably furnished rooms. The kitchen smells of homemade food prepared in the traditional way.
- ROOMS: 4
- BEDS: 10
- RESTAURANT: Yes, open by prior arrangement.
- CULINARY SPECIALTIES: Home-made food typical of the Upper Savinja Valley (meat specialties, štruklji, vegetable delicacies from the garden, home-made honey…).
- CONFERENCE OPPORTUNITIES: Yes, by arrangement.
- ADDITIONAL OFFER: free wifi
- LOCATION: & nbsp; 10km from Mozirje, at an altitude of 700m. An excellent starting point for visiting the Upper Savinja Valley. The secluded location offers privacy and peace.