A solitary farm in Savinja Alps, 1121 meters above sea level, offering delicious homemade food, fresh air, beautiful views and much more…
The farm has a beautiful view of the Kamnik-Savinja Alps and lies at an altitude of 1121 meters. The ecological farm, where guests have contact with domestic animals, is famous for pampering guests with authentic home-made food. The rich history and tradition of the Visočnik farm is evident in a nearby granary from 1880, featuring a collection of old farm tools. In the vicinity there are countless hiking trails and everything leading you through peaceful and tranquil nature, in winter you can ski at Golte Ski Resort which is only 5 km away.
- Rooms: Family room with two bedrooms (1/5), Family room with bunk beds (1/2 + 2), two double rooms (2/2), apartment for 3-4 persons (1/2 + 1)
- Beds: 16
- Restaurant: Yes, prior arrangements needed.
- Culinary Specialties: Food is homemade, farm grown and seasonal, featuring all kinds of meat dishes including zgornjesavinjski želodec, dairy products, homemade desserts…
- Conference Rooms: Yes, prior arrangements needed.
- Additional Offer: free wi-fi
- Location: far away from city noise, 1121 meters above sea level, 12 km from Ljubno ob Savinji toward Smrekovec.